GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- The tournament will be conducted in accordance with the rules imposed by the UCI (Union Cyclist International) and local regulations (rules) set by the Brunei Darussalam Cycling Federation (BDCF)
- Any decision issued by the commissars Panel is final and no protests will be entertained.
- Numbers of categories in a team are not restricted.
- Clubs / teams are only allowed to register 1 team.
- Clubs / teams may register maximum of 8 riders and minimum of 5 riders. Only the first 4 riders with the best time will be qualified for general team classification.
- List of confirmed riders during the team managers meeting is final.
- Participants are required to have a valid UCI License during the event, which may be acquired through your respective cycling federation. Participants without UCI license will need to pay BND$10.00 for temporary day license to be collected during license and jersey control.
- Teams must produce official team jersey as prove at the managers meeting when licenses are registered.
- There will be a briefing on other rules and regulations during the team managers meeting. The organiser reserves the right to amend any regulation where necessary without prior notice to the teams.
- Safety measures / liability/ health insurance – in spite of all safety measures taken by the organizer in the race, riders should save themselves from any mishap and accidents. Road racing may have risk factors and riders are responsible for their own injury, damage, losses that may occur during the event.
- Brunei Darussalam Cycling Federation (BDCF), Youth and Sports Department and Tum2Cycle Enterprise shall not be responsible for any accident and loss of property which may occur to any of the participants before, during and after the Brunei Classic 2017.
By clicking the button below, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions set by Brunei Darussalam Cycling Federation in accordance with the rules imposed by the UCI (Union Cyclist International) and local regulations set by the federation. For more information about the rules and regulations, please click here.